Thursday, June 26, 2008

VBS 2008- Son World


The kids had a great time at Vacation Bible School this year. The theme of the week was Son World. The kids got to do a sort of simulated roller coaster everyday. This picture is from "crazy hat day". From L-R : Megan Kaperak, Carver, Sadie, Tegan, Cooper and Samuel Fast.
VBS ran from Mon-Fri. I worked in the nursery on Tues and Thurs. But, this is the 1st year in 5 years that I haven't done the music. It was nice to not have a big committment all week. It worked out well since Murray came down with a fever on Thurs. and battled it all weekend.
Danny took care of all the kids on Saturday so that I could work for Texas Joe's BBQ (our friends own this) at the RC Cola and Moonpie Festival. (Yes, we live in the South.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vicki, it's fun to keep up with you guys. It looks like VBS was very fun. Our kids are in VBS this week. Zoe calls it PVS.

Mommy Roth said...

Steve told me that someone had posted a comment and he didn't know who it was and to my joy and surprise it was you! I am so glad that you started a blog too and your family is so precious. I look forward to seeing what the Woods family is up to now. I am very tired but trying to keep up with the kids as much as possible. It's been awhile since I have cared for a newborn but we are so blessed with precious little Jack and the kids love him too!
love, Elizabeth