Thursday, June 26, 2008

Father's Day Morning!





So, it has been two weeks since I last posted anything.... Oh well, I shouldn't be surprised. Life has been busy.
Anyway, going back to Father's Day- Carver, Tegan, and Sadie all did artwork and then we printed them on transfers and made t-shirts for Danny. He loved them and has sported them often. I still need to do one from Cooper and Murray. We're working on that. so, we had a nice morning at home and then went to church. Neither Danny or I had anything we had to be at church early for. (Which doesn't happen very often.)
I am so thankful for you Danny! You are a devoted and caring husband, the wonderful Father of our five beautiful children, and the Lord is greatly using you and growing you in your ministry! I am amazed at all that the heavenly Father has done in our lives over the past 10+ years. What can I say?.... I love you and your still my favorite person to hang out with!

No comments: