Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Rare Happening

Last week we had some pretty severe storms one night.
I woke up in the morning and peeked in the kids rooms. Sadie had already come into our room in the middle of the night due to the storms, and Murray had a really tough night too. We were very surprised that the other 3 boys had not been up all night. (We had some majorly loud thunder!) This is what I found when I opened the boy's bedroom door. Awww!
Danny and I were quite certain that Tegan must have had a bad dream and climbed in bed with Carver. But, when Carver woke up he told us that he had a bad dream about a "computer monster" and woke Tegan up and asked him to sleep with him. You may ask why he would dream of a "computer monster". I have no idea....but, it must run in the family, b/c a couple of weeks ago Cooper awakened us at night saying that there was a "cereal-bar monster" in the woods. "I saw it out my window, Daddy!" Go figure!

1 comment:

starbucksgirl said...

I look forward to these kinds of moments.

Cereal Bar Monster
Computer Monster

I had no idea that kids had bad dreams at this age.

Great entry Vicky.