Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Day After the Snowfall! & Uncle Jer is moving to TN!




Here are some pics of what it looks like around the property here. I feel bad that I didn't get any pics of the kids playing in it during the day. They had a great time going in and out several times throughout the day. It is kind of rare to get enough snow to play in here; so I didn't stop them. Anyway, I'm still catching up on laundry.
Really glad right now that we don't live in the mid-west. Don't get me wrong... I love the snow, but, having it all winter long would get old; I'm sure! I remember living in Iowa for a year; we had a lot of snow.
On another note. For those who I haven't told yet...(which probably aren't many-I'm pretty excited) My younger brother Jeremy is packing up and leaving CA on Monday to move here. He was offered a job with the Brentwood Police Dept. His start date is Jan. 5th. We are so thrilled that he'll be here for Christmas and he will be living with us until he figures out where he wants to live. Yeah! For those of you who live here in the Nashville area, you will learn quickly why we enjoy and love him so much. He's a great guy! We also realize and are sensitive to the fact that he is leaving all the rest of the family in the San Diego area. The UJFC (Uncle Jeremy Fan Club- you know who you are) ...are all bummed for themselves.

No comments: