Friday, December 5, 2008

Buying the Christmas Tree!

Can you tell that I was happy? You can't take yourself too seriously. And, I definitely don't. Just ask Danny.
Oh, the joyous occassion of purchasing a Christmas tree. I grew up with mostly artificial trees, and for the past 2 years we have used a fake one too. Someone had given it to us...and this year Danny said it was dumpster bound. Music to my ears! So, on Nov. 29th (while Sheila and her girls were out with some of their relatives visiting from Florida), we went to buy our tree. I will put up a picture after we finish decorating it. I know... crazy that it is not done yet! However we have been waiting for a time when we can relax and enjoy doing it.

(Danny indulges me in this photo op.) "Why do you want a picture of me tying the tree on?" Lowes gave us tons of string to tie the tree up. It made it interesting!





1 comment:

starbucksgirl said...

""Why do you want a picture of me tying the tree on?"

....uh, so that the children will know that their father was alive when they were kids. :)