Thursday, July 10, 2008

The 4th of July and Ryan and Aimee's Wedding!








I did the unthinkable for a blogger and scrapbooker.... I didn't have my camera with me on the 4th of July. We didn't do much during the day.But, in the evening we went to Ryan and Aimee's wedding rehearsal- we sang in their wedding. And after that we went out the the Haskin's home for a wonderful dinner and fireworks. Our kids had a great time and it was a lot of fun! You'll just have to take my word for it.

On the 5th, Carver turned 10! hard to believe that our oldest is now in the double digits. We are having his party on the 14th. So, we will post more about that later. In the afternoon and evening we were at the wedding. Here are pictures. They had an awesome ballon artist for the kids. Great idea! I wish I had taken pics of some of the other creations, they were incredible.





No comments: